I am really excited to launch a super fun contest with our good friends from Ooh La La Designs on Pinterest! If you’re like me you’ve probably already spent countless hours of your life pinning anything and everything that speaks to you across the interweb. Pinterest is incredibly addicting but it’s also such an amazing tool and I can’t wait to see what you all do with it for the contest. If you’re not yet hooked on Pinterest, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to send you an invitation to join the fun.
Here’s the scoop! Follow these directions to enter to win your dream portrait session!
1. Create a new board on Pinterest for this contest and pin THIS IMAGE! Call the board whatever you’d like! Have fun with it!
3. Fill your board with images that inspire you for your very own portrait session and describe why! This is where you can really get creative. Come up with an amazing theme, pin clothing options, locations, props, and anything else that inspires you. Please DO NOT pin the work of other portrait or wedding photographers. The goal here is to think outside the box and be as creative and inspired as possible without copying from another photographer. Feel free to use your favorite movies, books, shows, fashion, time period, etc to inspire your shoot. Don’t forget the hash tags so we can be inspired by you!
4. Leave a comment on this blog post with a link to your new board to enter the contest. You can leave a link here at any time. All boards/entries will be judged after the contest deadline.
5. Share the love! Tell your friends about the contest so they can play along! Find the link to this blog post on our FACEBOOK Fan Page and SHARE on your own wall.
6. The deadline to create and submit the link for your board is May 27th, 2012. The winning entry will be announced June 1st. (You have a whole month to plan, scheme, and dream up something amazing!)
7. The most inspiring and creative session idea will receive a FREE Portrait Package with Melissa Munding (Hey! That’s me!), fully styled by our talented friends over at Ooh La La Designs. This portrait session can be a single person, senior, family, engagement, boudoir or even a rock-the-dress session. Anything that falls under “portrait session” is fair game! (Weddings and other events are excluded.)
8. The Fine Print:
- The winning shoot must take place locally (Southern California). The winner will be given a list of available dates to choose from.
- Melissa Munding’s standard contract (which includes a model release) must be signed in order to receive the free session.
- Prize is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Portrait Packages are limited to 6 people. Additional fees will be charged for each additional person after the first 6.
Please contact us if you have any questions!